If you are a nature enthusiast seeking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, then Dooars Tour in the region of North Bengal is the perfect destination for you. Nestled in the foothills of the Eastern Himalayas, Dooars offers breathtaking landscapes, dense forests, gushing rivers, and a diverse range of wildlife. Dooars also known as Duars (originally known as the door gateway for India and Bhutan border) is gradually divided into two region the eastern Dooars (Also known as Assam Dooars) and western Dooars (also known as the Bengal Dooars).Covered by dense natural forest, fresh tea gardens and sitting in the quaint banks of rivers streams like Teesta, Raidak, Torsha, Jaldhaka and Kalijani, Dooars has become whereabout for nature lovers.
Baby Tours and Travels, a renowned travel agency in Siliguri, is your companion to an unforgettable journey through this picturesque region. In this blog, we will explore their comprehensive Dooars Tour Guide Plan, including the cost, sightseeing highlights, and other tour facilities. Enjoy the best glimpse of the Himalayan wildlife at Dooars with our Dooars tour package at the most reasonable cost plan that covers your budget.
Why is our Dooars Tour Famous ?
Dooars is famous not only for one but numerous reasons. With our Dooars tour plan you will get the best knowledge and experience to understand why Dooars is so famous when it comes to tourism in North Bengal. Some of the reasons why Dooars is so famous is its breathtaking beauty of forest and wildlife. The whole region of Dooars is covered by multiple forests from which some of them acts as a tourism spot, wildlife sanctuary and national parks. Over the last post pandemic period Dooars has become a vital tourism spot for travelers from all across. Due to its pristine natural beauty and rich wildlife people from all over India visit Dooars. Tourism has become one of the important aspects for Dooars regions. If you are traveling to neighboring towns of Jaigaon, people entering Bhutan also get the glance of this beautiful wildlife region.
Why Choose Baby Tours & Travels Dooars Tour Package?
Choosing the right tour operator is crucial for Dooars tour. There are many tour operators that offer Dooars Tour Package but first browsing and comparing each price can result in saving a good amount of cash. With trusted and reliable tour operators like us you can sit back, relax and enjoy the tour hassle free and smoothly. Our tour package includes the best Dooars sightseeing experiences for each traveler. From national parks, sanctuary to river and villages get the complete glimpse of Dooars with us.
There are multiple reasons why you should choose Baby Tours & Travels Dooars tour package. Some of these reasons are mentioned below.
- Affordability:- Best affordable and cheap prices on every tour package .
- Hospitality:- Assured great hospitality on each location.
- Ambience:- Luxury ambience for comfort and relaxation.
- Privacy and Safety:- Travel safe with privacy with our own tour vehicle
- Support:- 24/7 Support and guidance from our tour operators.
- Diverse Destination:- Visit the most amazing and offbeat natural escapes of Dooars with us .
- Adventures:- Ride along for a Himalayan Jungle Safari and Jeep Safari.
Explore Dooars with Baby Tour & Travels Dooars Tour Package:-
Dooars is a quaint wildlife region of North Bengal holding some of the most amazing Himalayan and Bengal wildlife. With Baby Tours & Travels you get the freedom to explore every bit of Dooars, explore every national Park and sanctuary, visit every beautiful village and hike into the beauty of the immersive nature. On our Dooars tour package cost you can save the best deals and enjoy it while indulging in other various activities. Our Dooars tour package cost is effectively and comparatively low and offers you more in terms of service. Due to the low cost Baby Tours and Travels Dooars tour package is one of the most amazing deals for vacation tours.
Sightseeing with our Dooars Tour Package:-
The foothills of the Himalayas unveils some of the most fascinating sites and rare wildlife. Explore with hospitality and comfort which creates a perfect environment to explore and indulge in this unique yet adventurous tour. Dooars is one of the fascinating nature reserves and holds some of the best flora and fauna of the lower Himalayan region . With our tour package you can experience the most amazing and adventurous Dooars tour. Some of those are mentioned below.
- Chapramari forest:- An amazing region habitual as a wildlife sanctuary with immersive sightseeing charms blessed by the calm Murti river remains one of the most tourist visited spots of Dooars.
- How to reach : Pass through Dooars from NH 31 and to reach Chalsa it takes about 2 hrs from NJP.
- Best Time to Visit: From October to June.
- Buxa Tiger Reserve:- Once known for dolomite mining , Buxa was declared as a tiger reserve in 1983 and later was recognised as a national park in 1992. The tiger reserve covers an area of 745 sq kms and is also one of the largest forests in North Bengal. Forest Safari is a common activity for tourists visiting here.
- How to reach : NJP to Alipurduar Junction around 165 kms
- Best Time to Visit : From October to June.
- Gorumara National Park:- This is one of the most important national park in North Bengal situated in the foothills of the eastern terai region bounded by the flood plains of stream rivers like Murti, Ridak and Jaldahka. It is mostly visited for its open Jeep safari and wildlife.
- How to reach:- Malbazar is the nearest railway station . Around 58 kms to Jalpaiguri Road.
- Best Time to Visit :- October to June.
- Samsing and Suntalekhola:- A picturesque blend of mountain villages at an altitude of 3000 ft offering pristine natural beauty of tea gardens,streams, lifestyle, nature and culture attract major tourists in Dooars.
- How to reach : You can take a ride up to Malbazar and then visit the villages.
- Best Time to Visit : Being a village it can be accessed anytime around the year.
- Neora Valley National Park;- A rich biological zone in the foothills of Kalimpong. The land of red pandas is rich for its diverse flora and fauna. Visited mostly to enjoy the vast Himalayan species of wildlife.
- How to reach:- NJP to Kalimpong via Chalsa and Samsung road.
- Best time to visit:- October to June.
There are many other spots you can explore with our Dooars tour package. Dooars is a wildlife region of North Bengal so most of the places can be only accessible from October to June.
Things to do (Dooars Sightseeing):-
There are many sightseeing spots, adventure and uniqueness to indulge in Dooars. Now we are gonna learn about some of these most amazing sightseeing and other experiences to feel in Dooars.
- Wildlife Safari:- Dooars is mainly known for its rich wildlife and lush forests. Embark on thrilling wildlife safaris in national parks and wildlife sanctuaries like Gorumara National Park, Jaldapara National Park, and Buxa Tiger Reserve.
- River cruise:- Experience the adrenaline rush by indulging in river cruise in the Teesta River. Murti River and Ridak .
- Tea Garden Tours:- Explore the sprawling tea gardens of Dooars and immerse yourself in the serene beauty of the landscape.
- Trekking:- Dooars offers excellent opportunities for trekking amidst its picturesque mountains and forests. Trek to places like Neora Valley National Park, Chapramari Wildlife Sanctuary, or Buxa Hills to witness stunning vistas and discover hidden gems of nature.
- Elephant Rides:- Experience an enchanting elephant ride through the forests of Dooars, particularly in Gorumara National Park. It allows you to get closer to nature and observe the wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Bird Watching:- Dooars is a paradise for bird lovers, with its abundant avian species. Visit places like Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary and Chapramari Wildlife Sanctuary to witness the vibrant birdlife and capture some stunning photographs.
- Visit Bhutan Border:- Explore the nearby Bhutan border town of Phuentsholing, which offers a blend of Indian and Bhutanese cultures. Visit the Zangtho Pelri Lhakhang, Karbandi Monastery, and experience the unique ambiance of this border town.
If you yearn for a memorable escape into the lap of nature, Baby Tours and Travels‘ Dooars Tour Guide Plan is your perfect companion. With their cost-effective packages, breathtaking sightseeing experiences, and exceptional tour facilities, you can explore the hidden gems of Dooars with ease and comfort. Embark on an adventure of a lifetime and immerse yourself in the natural splendor of this captivating region with Baby Tours and Travels.
ANS:- The best time to visit Dooars is from October to the early month of June.
ANS:- From Siliguri it is about 56 kms to Dooars .
ANS:- The distance from Dooars to Kolkata is 581 kms.
ANS:- A 4 night 5 days package could cost you around 8800 Rupees. But it really depends upon how many days you are staying.
ANS:- 4 nights and 5 days would be enough and best to explore all the unseen charms of Dooars.
ANS:-Dooars is famous for its dense jungles, natural streams and diverse himalayan wildlife habitat.
ANS:- The 4 nights 5 days tour package is the best package available.
ANS:- Dooars also knowns as Duars is meant the gateway or door for two countries Bhutan and India.
ANS:- You can hire car rental service and take the NH 30 till Siliguri and then head on for Jalpaiguri road which can take you around 2 hours to reach from Siliguri.
ANS:- Only 6 individual is allowed in each vehicle for the Jungle Safari in Dooars.